Virginia Breeze Sweepstakes
2023 Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
Department of Rail and Public Transportation
Official Rules and Regulations
Official rules and regulations for the Virginia Breeze sweepstakes are set forth below. The sweepstakes is sponsored by the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (“Sponsor”). If you have any questions regarding these official rules, contact Sponsor by phone at (804) 786-4440, by email at DRPTPR@drpt.virginia.gov, by fax at (804) 225-3752 or by mail at Public Information Office, DRPT, 600 East Main St., Suite 2102 Richmond, VA 23219.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning. By entering, you agree to the official rules outlined below.
- To enter, contestants must:
- Like Virginia Breeze’s Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/virginiabreezebus/ (“Social Channel”)
- Must be following Virginia Breeze on Facebook platform to be eligible
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted
- Winners will be selected using an online name randomizer and can only win a maximum of one time (see “Prize” below)
- Facebook is in no way affiliated with or involved in the sweepstakes.
- Submissions will be accepted from March 24, 2023 at 10:00 AM through March 30, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET.
- The entrant certifies that all information provided is correct. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for false information that may result in disqualification or the inability to claim the sweepstakes prize. False information provided by an entrant shall constitute a basis for disqualification or revocation of any prize awarded.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the sweepstakes if it determines that the integrity of the sweepstakes is corrupted.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of entry forms received.
- The sweepstakes is open to anyone, 18 years of age or older, who are legal residents of VirginiaEmployees, officers, directors, or other representatives of Sponsor (including those of Reingold, Inc.) and any transit or commuter assistance agency that receives grant funding from the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as immediate family members (parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and any other person residing in the same household) of such persons, are not eligible to enter or win the sweepstakes.
HOW TO WIN AND CLAIM PRIZE
- Five (5) sweepstakes winners will be selected at random by an online algorithm at one time on or about March 30, 2023. The sweepstakes winners will be notified via Facebook by the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor will request the winners’ email addresses and will send all prizes via email email@example.com
- If the initially selected sweepstakes winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, refuses the prize or fails to claim the prize by 4:00 p.m. on March 30, 2023, an alternative winner will be selected. The selection process will be repeated until an eligible person is selected who claims the prize.
- Once the sweepstakes winner’s eligibility is validated, Sponsor will work with winners to transfer tickets to winner’s email account. See prize information below for more details.
- The sweepstakes winner consents to the use of his/her name and city of residence for publicity and commercial purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- The sweepstakes winner’s name will be posted on virginiabreeze.org and its social media accounts.
The sweepstakes prize is:
- Five (5) sweepstakes winners will each receive four tickets to the Richmond Flying Squirrels Opening Night Game, held in Richmond on April 7, 2023.
- Approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is $52.00, and the total ARV of all prizes is $260.00.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
- Sweepstakes winners will report any issues, concerns or malfunctions of the prize via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with the acceptance of the sweepstakes prize.
- Sweepstakes winners accept all liabilities relating to acceptance and use of the sweepstakes prize. Sponsor accepts no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of the sweepstakes prize.
- By claiming the above listed prize via email, winners consent to being added to the email list for Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation, and may unsubscribe at any time.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without affecting the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.
For more information about the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation, please visit our website. For our Website Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.drpt.virginia.gov/privacy-statement/